ENGINEERING WORKS – MORICE YARD, HMNB DEVONPORT
- This notice is for information from the Queen’s Harbour Master Plymouth pursuant to the Dockyard Port of Plymouth Order 1999.
- Engineering works to the PAS Wharf, Morice Yard, HMNB Devonport (50°22.465’N, 004°11.050’W) has recommenced. Works are expected to be completed by Oct 2020.
- Works will include installation of a cofferdam and excavator operations to the wharf.
- Mariners are requested to reduce speed and wash when passing.
- Cancel this PLNTM 31 Oct 2020.