PLYMOUTH LOCAL NOTICE TO MARINERS 043/20
UPGRADE TO VTS EQUIPMENT & PORT CONTROL STATIONS
- This notice is for information from the Queen’s Harbour Master Plymouth pursuant to the Dockyard Port of Plymouth Order 1999.
- Works to upgrade the Port Control Stations and Vessel Traffic Service (VTS) equipment are underway.
- During the works it is intended that a regular VTS service will be maintained. However minor interruptions/degradations may occur for short periods. Any major outages or reductions/interruptions to service will be promulgated separately.
- Whilst every effort will be made to minimise disruption, it may be necessary to adjust or delay vessel movements dependant upon traffic density and environmental conditions to ensure continued safe operation of the port.
- This PLNTM cancels and supersedes PLNTM 028/20.
- Review this PLNTM 30 September 2020.