SCIENTIFIC DEPLOYMENT – PLYMOUTH SOUND
- This notice is for information from the Queen’s Harbour Master Plymouth pursuant to the Dockyard Port of Plymouth Order 1999.
- On Friday 24 July 2020, vessel callsign “PML Explorer” will be deploying a drifting scientific instrument in the vicinity of the western breakwater between approximately 1000 & 1400.
- The instrument will be surface marked at all times and “PML Explorer” will remain in close proximity.
- “PML Explorer” will operate as required by the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, maintain communications with Longroom Port Control and will monitor VHF Channel 14 throughout.
- Cancel this PLNTM 24 July 2020.