UNMANNED SURFACE VESSEL OPERATIONS
- This notice is issued for information by the Queen’s Harbour Master Plymouth pursuant to the Dockyard Port of Plymouth Order 1999, in conjunction with the Cattewater Harbour Commissioners.
- An Unmanned Surface Vessel (USV) will transit the port controlled remotely, the vessel will enter via the Western Breakwater channel into Turnchapel Wharf.
- The USV callsign “Maxlimer” is 12m in length with a silver and yellow hull and will be escorted at all times by a support vessel callsign ‘FTV Xplorer”. The USV and support vessel will comply with the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea and will monitor VHF Channel 14 throughout.
- Mariners are requested to pass at a safe distance and to minimise wash.
- Cancel this PLNTM 16 August 2020.