PLYMOUTH LOCAL NOTICE TO MARINERS 061/20
UNMANNED SURFACE VESSEL TRIALS – CAWSAND BAY / SOUTH OF BREAKWATER
- This notice is for information from the Queen’s Harbour Master Plymouth pursuant to the Dockyard Port of Plymouth Order 1999.
- During the period 29 September – 02 October 2020 trials will be carried out of an Unmanned Surface Vessels (USV) callsign “Halcyon” with an onboard Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), these trials will be conducted within the Dockyard Port of Plymouth within Cawasand Bay and South of the Breakwater.
- The USV will operate as required by the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea and will monitor VHF Channel 14 throughout.
- Mariners are requested to pass at a safe distance and to minimise wash.
- Cancel this PLNTM 02 October 2020.