PLYMOUTH LOCAL NOTICE TO MARINERS 066/20 – INFORMATION
DREDGING AT HMNB DEVONPORT – EXTENSION
- This notice is issued for information by the Queens Harbour Master Plymouth.
- Due to a delay in dredging operations at RM Tamar marina and Small Boat Camber, HMNB Devonport, works will continue until approximately 6 November 2020. HMNB Devonport Maintenance Dredge Area 50°21.9241’N, 004°10.2918’W50°24.8139’N, 004°11.7102’W50°24.6446’N, 004°12.4954’W50°21.7259’N, 004°11.1391’W
- The works will comprise pump pontoon dredging, assisted by workboat “Shamrock”. Vessel “Porthos” will complete the hydrographic survey.
- Appropriate shapes will be displayed as required by International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea.
- Mariners are requested to pass at a safe distance and minimise wash when passing vessels engaged in dredging and surveying operations.
- This PLNTM cancels and supersedes PLNTM 063/20.
- Cancel this PLNTM 06 Nov 20.