PLYMOUTH LOCAL NOTICE TO MARINERS 072/20
UNMANNED SURFACE VESSEL TRIALS – CAWSAND BAY
- This notice is for information from the Queen’s Harbour Master Plymouth pursuant to the Dockyard Port of Plymouth Order 2020.
- During the period 10 – 11 December 2020 trials will be carried out of an Unmanned Surface Vessels (USV), this trial will be conducted within the Dockyard Port of Plymouth at Cawsand Bay. The vessels will be escorted to the trial area and escorted at all times by support vessel “Wavedancer”.
- The USVs and support vessel will operate as required by the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea and will monitor VHF Channel 14 throughout.
- Mariners are requested to pass at a safe distance and to minimise wash.
- Cancel this PLNTM 11 December September 2020.