PLYMOUTH LOCAL NOTICE TO MARINERS 040/20 – INFORMATION
PLOUGH DREDGING AT CATTEWATER – INFORMATION
- This notice is issued for information by the Queens Harbour Master, Plymouth, on behalf of the Cattewater Harbour Commissioners.
- Plough dredging operations at Cattedown Wharves, Cattewater has been extended by an additional 24 hours.
- The plough dredger “Teign C” will continue to undertake the dredging operations.
- Appropriate lights and shapes will be displayed as required by International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea. Mariners are requested to pass at a safe distance and minimise wash when passing vessels engaged in dredging operations.
- This PLNTM cancels and supersedes PLNTM 038/20.
- Cancel this PLNTM 23 June 2020.