DIVING OPERATIONS IN THE CATTEWATER – INFORMATION
- This notice is issued for information by the Queen’s Harbour Master, Plymouth on behalf of the Cattewater Harbour Commissioners.
- Mariners are advised that on the 1st & 2nd July 2020 divers will be completing inspection work operating in the vicinity of Laria Bridge (50°22.078’N, 004° 06.628’W). The diving work will be conducted in daylight hours only.
- Works will be undertaken from the vessel “Roger That”. Flag A “diving operations” will be displayed at all times when divers are in the water with a listening watch of VHF ch.14.
- All vessels navigating in the vicinity of the diving operations are requested to do so with caution and regulate their speed to minimise the effects of wash.
- Mariners are advised accordingly.
- Cancel this PLNTM 3 July 20.