The Cattewater Harbour User Group (CHUG) was formed to enable Cattewater Harbour to have its own dedicated group of local stakeholders from varying backgrounds to discuss issues and ideas with people living/working in the Cattewater area, hence the forming of CHUG.
User Group Members
Below is a list of CHUG members, along with the area they represent. To contact a representative of CHUG, please contact the harbour office where your enquiry can be forwarded to the most relevant member.
- Cattewater Harbour – Capt. Richard Allan, Harbour Master and CEO
- Local Authority – Cllr Sue Dann, PCC Sutton/Mount Gould Councillor and Cabinet Member
- Education – Alex King, Mount Batten Centre
- Sailing Clubs – Alan Nosworthy, Plym Yacht Club Commodore
- Commercial Wharves – Steve Marshall, Victoria Wharf Group
- Charter Boat Associations – James Balouza, In Deep Diving, Recreational/Commercial Ops
- Leisure Users – Stuart Croxford, Paddle Board Instructor
- Passenger Vessels – Andy Hurley, Plymouth Boat Trips
- Leisure Moorings – Richard Lerigo, Mayflower Boat Owners Association
- Waterside Residents – Chris Treeby, Oreston Residents Association
- Petroleum Companies – Steve Phillips, M.D. Valero
- Marinas – Chris Price, General Manager, QAB Marina
- Innovation and Development – Ryan Bonney, Manager, Turnchapel Wharf